Hey ya’ll. It’s Tuesday, isn’t it? *SIGH* My heart ain’t in it, folks, but let’s talk about some good news.
- I have a headache. The goodnews? It will go away. Eventually.
- I came home from work at a reasonable hour.
- I took a bubble bath. It was sub par because the bubbles weren’t very bubbly. But now I know never to buy the CVS brand of powdered bubble bath, and that is a good thing.
- My husband made dinner while I took a bath. While he was frustrated because he burned things and stuff stuck to the pan, it was the most delicious meal because I didn’t make it.
- I get to teach tomorrow. 1st graders. I have a feeling they will be the bright spot in my day.
- Despite the fact that holiday plans are completely up in the air, I’m really looking forward to seeing my Daddy, seeing Hannah’s sweet smile, and holding that baby Halen.
- Family Ties is in reruns on cable. I. Love. Alex P Keaton!
- I have the best friends that a girl can ask for. This means YOU!
Ok, that’s all I can muster. What good news do you have to share today?