It’s been a while since I’ve done an installment of Good News Tuesday. What’s the good word today? Let’s find out..
- I am coming off of the kind of weekend that makes me wish I was in a different place in my life. I spent time laughing (at the nieces–Halen has the cutest little smile I have ever seen and Hannah has a dear heart and such an imagination!), chatting (with my sister–she’s my BEST friend, besides Kevin), shopping (for an antique, already well seasoned cast iron skillet. For 18 bucks. SWEET!), and just relaxing. I cooked, I played, I snuggled. I wanted for nothing. I can only hope I have many more weekends like that in my future…and that my actual day to day looks more like that over time, too.
- I have two of THE CUTEST nieces in the entire world. Pictures forthcoming. I will prove this to you.
- No matter how hard this week tries to kick my ass, I’m pretty sure I’ll still be alive at the end of it.
- I get to work at the local speedway this weekend. I elect not to think of this as work, but more of a sociological observation. I’m also not at all into any kind of racing and I barely like country music, but I kind of can’t wait to observe this hot mess of local color.
- I have managed NOT to come down (so far, atleast) with whatever took hold of Kevin in the last fleeting hours of our Labor Day trip to PA to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and nieces. I pray that the wellness continues. I do. not. have time to get sick.
What good news do you have to share?