A few days ago, I was tagged in a blogging meme and I’ve been so busy with half-assing my blogging efforts just enough to get through the July NaBloPoMo while my friends are in town that I didn’t respond right away. But, I’d like to thank Jessica @ Have We Met? for giving me some easy blogging. We’ve got friends to hang with, puppies to play with, awesome food to eat, etc. Who has time for blogging on a weekend such as this?
So, here’s how this whole meme works. I’ve been given 8 questions to answer, which I will do. Then, I get to tag 8 of my blogging buddies and they will have to answer 8 questions I make up for them! I feel a little bit like I’m being interviewed by James Lipton!
1. What is your favorite board/party/card game?
Our friends visiting from northern Michigan and my husband will all tell you that I’m TERRIBLE at card games. I can’t remember the rules to any card game (with the exception of Crazy Eights) to save my life. Yet, I’m awesome at trivia games. Trivia and Scattegories are my two faves.
2. What is your earliest memory?
I have lots of memories but I can’t remember which ones came first. What I do remember is my Dad getting me up in the morning and putting me in bed with my Mom with a banana for early morning snuggles and a snack. I don’t know if it happened once or a million times. Sneaky memories.
3. If you could witness one event that occurred prior to your birth, what would it be?
This is gonna sound ridiculous and pretty typical of me, but I think experiencing Woodstock would have been pretty cool.
4. What is your favorite curse word?
I swear like a sailor and while Damn is probably the one I use most, I get the most satisfaction out of the word Fuck.
5. What is your main fault?
I internalize EVERYTHING.
6. What turns you on?
Meaningful conversation with my hubby…and backrubs.
7. What is your idea of misery?
A full day on my feet in high heels. Absolutely awful. Oh, and being in the hospital with gallbladder pains.
8. What do you wish you knew more about?
Playing guitar. I took lessons in college and I’ve forgotten most of what little I learned during those 4 lessons. I’d love to be able to actually play a real song one day.
Now, will the following people please step forward:
If you choose to participate, please use the following questions:
1. If your life was a sitcom, who would you cast as yourself and your most important co-stars?
2. Outdoor concerts: Yay or Nay? And why?
3. If you could learn one new skill tomorrow and be absolutely awesome at it, what would it be and why?
4. What would your name have been if you were born the opposite gender?
5. Uhoh! It’s karaoke time. What do you sing?
6. What’s your guilty pleasure?
7. #1 on the bucket list?
8. Best thing you ever ate?
Ready. Set. Blog!