…off of a great weekend is hard to do, isn’t it? Especially when that weekend involves the following:
1. Late nights on the patio, fire bowl blazing and marshmallows a-toasting.
2. Toddlers giggling.
3. A very fluffy (and sometimes naughty) puppy.
4. Trips to the zoo and the park.
5. Running in the sprinkler.
6. White Sangria.
7. Homemade S’mores Ice Cream
8. Eating at some of my favorite places.
9. Going to the movies.
10. Long walks with a close friend.
This was THE perfect weekend and just what I needed to get out of my head, out of my funk, and get back on track. Plus, it’s a short week thanks to my day off today and our summer hours on Friday. Life is good and it was great to remember why. Thanks for saving me, Loons!