It’s been 10 days since I began this blogging project. This damn blogging project. All day, I’ve been thinking about what I’m going to blog about. I’ve probably had a bazillion ideas coursing through my head. And here I sit. Nary a thought, an idea, a glimmer. Nada, zilch, zippo.
This is when this project takes it’s toll on me. I mean, I’d much rather blog to you about something important in my life than to blog for the sake of posting something with November 10 stamped on it.
But I’ve committed. So, without further ado, here are 10 random thoughts for the 10th of November.
- I’m excersing and for the most part it feels awesome. Don’t get me wrong. Sometimes, it blows. But I’m starting to look forward to it which is awesome.
- I am completely obsessed with “Bejeweled”. I played the game of my life last night. I couldn’t stop myself and my score wasn’t even that good. But it was my personal best and I was (sheepishly) kinda proud.
- There is nothing more awesome than getting into your most comfy jammies, your more cozyfluffysoft bathrobe, and settling into bed to chill after a long day of work, a good workout, and a filling dinner.
- I’m craving the biggest, huge-ass piece of chocolate cake that you can imagine. I’m dying for it, and a big glass of cold milk. I am not kidding.
- I can’t decide if I’m
superexcited or just kinda excited about New Moon. What’s worse is that I don’t know why I’m so excited when I clearly don’t know anyone who would really go see it with me. I mean, Kevin volunteered (I know, I know! Where the heck did I find this guy???) but I’d feel bad not seeing it with 3rd GWM since she and I went to see the first film together when it was in the theater (and giggled like 5th graders the entire time, mind you). If anyone is willing (to admit that they’d like to) see New Moon with me, call me up!
- I’ve really been rocking The Cure Pandora station at work lately. I can’t seem to get my fix of The Smiths, Morrisey, and other new wave, melancholy punk. It’s pretty awesome.
- I’m officially feeling old. I’m worrying about old married people things and I enjoy doing married things like going to the bank, then for coffee, and then to Lowe’s on a Saturday morning.
- I’m super excited for my sister that she’s expecting baby #2 and that she and her family are coming for Thanksgiving. We would have never survived the great freezer fail of 2008 if it weren’t them.
- I’m in a cooking rut. Have you SEEN the lack of posting on Halfway Gourmet?
- I love feeling the support of friends about this crazy funk I’ve/we’ve been in. I promise that all of my blog posts won’t be about stress or how hard this blogging every day thing is. This is why your comments and requests and ideas are so important so please keep sending them!!